ВНИМАНИЕ!!!!

Автор Тема: DR750LW firmware upgrade problem.  (Прочитано 6922 раз)

Оффлайн Cudgel

• Donated 750
  • Вес голоса: 1
  • Cudgel не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: DR750LW
DR750LW firmware upgrade problem.
« : 02 Мая 2015, 08:35:26 »
I Purchased the DR750LW from Shelley and it came with Korean Firmware 1.07.  I tried Korean upgrading to firmware 1.12 with my microSD card yesterday and it did not work.  I had to pull the power and when I restarted the unit, the "Blackvue" logo comes on for about 5 secs and then I get a blank screen and all three lights stay on.

Looks like the Same problem on the following links:

Post # 32 - http://car-dvr.info/forum/index.php?topic=931.25

and

https://forum.dashcamtalk.com/threads/blackvue-dr750lw-firmware-upgrade-failure.10914/

Is there way I can get this restored and have it up and running again?

Thank you in advance!

Реклама на сайте."Баннер 728x90"

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
  • Вес голоса: 41
  • DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!
    • Видеорегистраторы
  • Регистратор: Blackvue DR750LW-2CH, DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-1CH, 2-х канальный SG9663DC (Sony R IMX291 + Sony IMX323)
Re: DR750LW firmware upgrade problem.
« Ответ #1 : 02 Мая 2015, 20:21:08 »
Cudgel,
http://car-dvr.info/forum/index.php?topic=722.msg27628#msg27628
(кликните для показа/скрытия)
Человек делает выбор, мы делаем вывод!
Восстановление регистраторов BlackVue через UART.

Оффлайн Cudgel

• Donated 750
« Ответ #2 : 03 Мая 2015, 08:07:47 »
DenisSharifulin,

Thank you DenisSharifulin but I'm not sure if I understand how to do this correctly.

I downloaded the recovery file and do I need to unpack it?  If so, what program should I use?

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
  • DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!
    • Видеорегистраторы
  • Регистратор: Blackvue DR750LW-2CH, DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-1CH, 2-х канальный SG9663DC (Sony R IMX291 + Sony IMX323)
« Ответ #3 : 03 Мая 2015, 15:43:42 »
Cudgel,

Оффлайн Cudgel

• Donated 750
« Ответ #4 : 14 Мая 2015, 19:06:13 »
Almost 2 weeks of trial and error, I think I got it working again!

The only thing is that the LCD screen doesn't display anything now.

I can see the record light blinking and when I put the card into my computer, I can see that it recorded! 

Since the display is not working, I can't activate the wifi.

Also, I noticed the firmware is V1.12 but I don't see the extra features/options.  Instead, I still see the same features/options from V1.07.

Any ideas?

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
  • vogman1 не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: Blackvue 750
« Ответ #5 : 07 Июня 2015, 21:00:46 »
So after spending hours messing around with this, I am now to the point that Cudgel is (or was). I have a blackvue that records video but a completely non-functioning touch screen with audio and startup prompts in Russian...

Here's how the problem started:
Running 1.010 firmware on a Korean DR750LW-2CH that had been flashed to English from some crooked seller, I stupidly decide to upgrade to 1.012 before reviewing these forums (I had not had any problems updating to 1.008 and 1.010 in the past). My upgrade froze and after 20 minutes I pulled the plug. When restarting I got only black screen with all LEDs on. Only pulling the plug would turn it off.

Here's what I tried:
1. Copying updated firmware 1.012 for both Korean and English version to the microSD, no response
2. I finally tried out the Russian restore software from these forums
3. After using the Russian recovery software, I was able to at least boot up, but when putting in a blank memory card, the screen would show an open door icon in the top left corner of the screen and then go black (but on) and all LED lights off. If I booted without a memory card, I would get the "drive responsibly" (I don't recall exactly what it says but it has a symbol of a hand and an X across it) and "please insert microSD card" screen in Russian also with Russian voice over.
4. Next I tried all variants of swapping out System and Config folders from various firmware versions (1.012 in ENG, KOR, RUS), with nothing getting past the same result as number 3
5. I realized I had made a copy of my microSD clear back when I was running 1.008. I copied this directly over to my microSD card. This time it booted up, with the "drive responsibly" in russian, and then it goes to a black screen, but the red record light flashes. When looking at the memory card later, it shows that the camera was recording, but none of the screen functions work.

So now I have a half-bricked $500 dash cam, that I have no idea how to fix it. Hopefully my dead ends are helpful to others so you don't waste time like I have done. What I really wish existed was a restore image with the English firmware. I will update the post if I figure anything else out. I would appreciate others if they have gotten farther than me to chime in and share their process.

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #6 : 08 Июня 2015, 23:35:51 »
Cudgel,
Set custom
vogman1,
Set custom
Then, change the language

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #7 : 16 Июня 2015, 16:06:02 »
I appreciate the reply and the screenshots.  Unfortunately, my Blackvue will not show any UI.  It is only showing a black screen when it boots up after restoring the russian firmware.  Does anyone have the 1.07 Russian firmware link that I can download from somewhere?  Also does anyone know if after using the special Russian restore firmware, is the Korean unit set up as Russian, or do I need to do the special update to change the language from Kor-Rus?

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #8 : 16 Июня 2015, 18:39:58 »
vogman1,
Have you tried to install the custom?
Check the screen.

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #9 : 21 Июня 2015, 13:00:42 »
When I put the custom on my micro sd, during start-up the screen stays black with a Russian voice repeating something.  I assume it is saying something like "wrong version" or something like that.

Any ideas?  I appreciate in advance

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #10 : 21 Июня 2015, 13:06:50 »
What is the firmware in your recorder worth?

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #11 : 21 Июня 2015, 18:25:26 »
The firmware back-up that I have is 1.008 (used to work last year), but when I load the card into the blackvue app on my computer, it says the firmware is 1.012

Added/Добавлено: 21 Июня 2015, 19:20:25
This is what my blackvue does when I put my previously working version of 1.008 English backup onto my microSD card after Restoring using the Russian restore:

Note: while the red light is flashing it is recording, once the screen goes dark, it continues to record, but touching the screen does not do anything

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #12 : 21 Июня 2015, 19:39:39 »
vogman1,
Install custom firmware, it will then work?

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #13 : 21 Июня 2015, 20:31:47 »
Hi DenisSharifulin, I very much appreciate your help.

Unfortunately, when i copy over the system folder for the custom firmware, all I get is a black screen with some audio in Russian, then it freezes with all lights on and a black screen.  For some reason I am unable to get the custom firmware to install. 

This what I have tried to get the custom firmware to install:

1. Restore using the Russian restore firmware
2. Copy working version of previous microSD card 1.008 English onto microSD
3. Replace "system" folder with Custom Firmware "System" folder
4. Insert card and start up Blackvue

Am I doing something wrong?  I appreciate your help.

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #14 : 21 Июня 2015, 20:45:16 »
Clean the System folder and throws the contents of the archive.
To include Blackvue DR750LW-2CH, waiting for the end of update.

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #15 : 21 Июня 2015, 20:53:43 »
Hi DenisSharifulin, thank you for your reply

Do you know that the Blackvue is saying in Russian in my video?

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #16 : 21 Июня 2015, 21:14:52 »
vogman1,
Try this set's firmware https://yadi.sk/d/D1SeNTT3eTNyh

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #17 : 22 Июня 2015, 06:14:03 »
Hi DenisSharifulin,
Thank you very much for uploading the full custom firmware.  Unfortunately it did not work.  The Blackvue freezes again after talking in Russian and showing and open door icon.  I have recorded what happens:

Thank you very much for your help.  Do you have any other ideas?

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #18 : 22 Июня 2015, 11:16:27 »
vogman1,
Try then to stitch different language, and different firmware versions of the firmware.

http://car-dvr.info/forum/index.php?topic=667.msg25342#msg25342

Оффлайн vogman1

• Donated 750
« Ответ #19 : 22 Июня 2015, 18:44:59 »
Hi DenisSharifulin, I cannot update via mobile app, because it is not possible to turn on wifi without the touch screen, right? Or is it possible to turn wifi on with the config file in the Config folder?

Do you have the Russian firmware 1.007?  If you have it, could you share it with me, please?

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter