ВНИМАНИЕ!!!!

Автор Тема: GPS error in Mac browser software included with 1.1.1 AE  (Прочитано 2265 раз)

Оффлайн Pappy

• Вес голоса: 0
  • Pappy не имеет никакого влияния.
This illustrates the GPS error in the Mac browser software included with 1.1.1 AE. Both are in the same location but the custom software below is off by over 45 miles. The West coordinate appears to be off!

(кликните для показа/скрытия)

Реклама на сайте."Баннер 728x90"

Оффлайн sciagent

• Administrator
  • Вес голоса: 5
  • sciagent едва значим.sciagent едва значим.
Re: GPS error in Mac browser software included with 1.1.1 AE
« Ответ #1 : 14 Июля 2013, 01:23:45 »
So, that was not a speed but a position error! Interesting... Thanks for reporting!

ave123

• Гость
« Ответ #2 : 15 Июля 2013, 09:47:26 »
Good morning!

In custom firmware we in no way don't interfere with process of work of the software of Pittasoft with GPS. I recommend to you to make the following: to remove all files from BlackVue/Record directory on the SD card and to look at result.

Оффлайн Pappy

• Вес голоса: 0
  • Pappy не имеет никакого влияния.
« Ответ #3 : 17 Июля 2013, 20:39:23 »
*Сообщение от ave123 [+]
Good morning!

In custom firmware we in no way don't interfere with process of work of the software of Pittasoft with GPS. I recommend to you to make the following: to remove all files from BlackVue/Record directory on the SD card and to look at result.
That doesn't resolve it. Another member told me she also had an earlier version of the BV browser that was off by 45 miles to the east. If your crew based its browser on the flawed software it will also have the flaw. That's what I think happened.

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter