Автор Тема: Unclear image  (Прочитано 1947 раз)

Оффлайн dbchan

• Вес голоса: 1
  • dbchan не имеет никакого влияния.
Unclear image
« : 11 Июня 2014, 10:48:50 »
I used to use the factory firmware but find that the video cannot really capture the characters in the number plate. Then I installed the custom firmware 1.2, wishing that the image can be more clear. I try to increase the bitrate to 8, 10, 12, or even 15. But I only get larger video files, but I still cannot read the number plate from the video unless the car is stopped right in front of me.

Is it normal?

I have attached a screen capture and you can see what I mean. The number of the white car to my right is unreadable.

Is it a focusing issue or does it help if I add a polarizer filter?

Any idea will be appreciated. Thx in advance!

Оффлайн alexsoll

• Administrator
  • Вес голоса: 47
  • alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!alexsoll is awe-inspiring!
  • Регистратор: Street Guardian SG9663DC
Re: Unclear image
« Ответ #1 : 11 Июня 2014, 15:23:04 »
 Doing focus, you have the right "soap"

Added/Добавлено: 11 Июня 2014, 15:25:04
cpl filter - will better picture, removes glare, but reading license plates will be a little worse

Оффлайн yoho

• Donated Custom
  • Вес голоса: 1
  • yoho не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: DR650
Re: Unclear image
« Ответ #2 : 17 Февраля 2015, 03:25:43 »
I got almost same situation with my DR650, flashed custom firmware 1.5, set ISP to as reference setting, and even try fixing focus issue by clockwise the lens, still got almost same image quality but 15Mbps....

I may need to rollback to stock to see if my focus goes better or worse

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter