ВНИМАНИЕ!!!!

Автор Тема: Firmware Roll Back  (Прочитано 2730 раз)

Оффлайн B20RRL

• Вес голоса: 0
  • B20RRL не имеет никакого влияния.
Firmware Roll Back
« : 01 Августа 2013, 12:46:43 »
Hi guys!

Well I have been running the Custom Firmware for a few weeks now...

Still getting issues with heat affecting the quality of the picture, at night especially. I just can't seem to get the balance of settings. I have also started to notice that in the top right hand corner of the picture that I am getting some "hazzy / blurred" picture quality.

So I'm going to roll back the firmware to the latest Stock firmware.

As I understand the procedure is below:

When you need to roll back to a stock firmware, do the following:

• 3.1) Make sure that \\BlackVue\System directory is located on the Micro-SD card along with files from the custom firmware distribution.
  • 3.2) Into the directory \\BlackVue\System\upgrade copy files (images) of the stock firmware (cramfsImage_DR500GW, patch_DR500GW.bin, and Image_DR500GW files).
  • 3.3) After a reboot of the car DVR, a firmware updating procedure will start; and after a next reboot you will get a stock firmware.

I don't really understand step 3.2, perhaps it's just the translation side of things but do I just copy the new firmware (DR500GW-HD_v1.008E(2013_0730)_Setup.exe) into the upgrade folder or do I run the .exe and move it all into the upgrade folder?

Any expansion and help would be great!

Tim

Реклама на сайте."Баннер 728x90"

Оффлайн macabre

• ǝɹqɐɔɐɯ
  • Вес голоса: 28
  • macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!
  • Рожденный в СССР
  • Регистратор: Panorama X2
Re: Firmware Roll Back
« Ответ #1 : 01 Августа 2013, 13:06:20 »
hi. you just install DR500GW-HD_v1.008E(2013_0730)_Setup.exe on harddisk.
then folder BlackVue\System\upgrade from 1.008E firmware (from harddisk, eg C:\BlackVue\System\Upgrade) just replace folder BlackVue\System\upgrade on microSDCard.
fine! ))
-можно ли убить человека байтом?
-да, нужно бить восемью битами.

Оффлайн Pappy

• Pappy не имеет никакого влияния.
« Ответ #2 : 23 Сентября 2013, 10:39:03 »
Would like to roll back to Blackvue 1.008 to give it a try on 16GB card. Do I have to roll back to 1.005 before updating to 1.008? Insert 1.005 on a blank formatted 16GB card into DR-500, is that right? Or can I go directly from custom FW to 1.008?
Thanks!

Оффлайн macabre

• ǝɹqɐɔɐɯ
  • Вес голоса: 28
  • macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!macabre is awe-inspiring!
  • Рожденный в СССР
  • Регистратор: Panorama X2
« Ответ #3 : 23 Сентября 2013, 10:50:11 »
Pappy, read my previous post please and try it
-можно ли убить человека байтом?
-да, нужно бить восемью битами.

Оффлайн Pappy

• Pappy не имеет никакого влияния.
« Ответ #4 : 24 Сентября 2013, 06:59:25 »
Thanks friends. Expanded 1.008 rar on SD card and it upgraded perfectly. Had a funky problem due to 64GB sxcard crapping but all is well that ends well. ;)

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter