Автор Тема: Time wrong.  (Прочитано 6336 раз)

Оффлайн Nova5

• Вес голоса: 0
  • Nova5 не имеет никакого влияния.
Time wrong.
« : 14 Июля 2013, 22:42:06 »
Time is wrong.. DVR thinks it is 1970!!!

8) In case you got a wrong date, time, or wrong GPS coordinates are recorded,
it is necessary to REMOVE ALL FILES from
\\BLACKVUE\RECORD
directory !!!!!
E.g. switch the car DVR off, remove a Micro-SD card, insert it into your
computer, and delete all the files from
\\BlackVue\Record
directory. (It is also possible to format the card, just make sure to place
your time zone file into the citytime directory!).
Upon a first reboot when GPS will enter into a working mode (blue LED is
permanently on), you must see a PROPER TIME and DATE.

The above did not fix it.

Nor did changing a setting via the app on a phone (which did fix it before)

I also erased ALL data from the card and let the DVR copy the files it needed onto the card, Moscow time file was put in place on initialization of card. But that should only cause hours to be off.. not the years.

using a 64gig Sandisk Ultra formatted with Fat32 - 32k clusters. Will swap back in the 16gig stock card and see what happens.

Added/Добавлено: 15 Июля 2013, 01:10:19
reverting to 16gig card did nothing to help.

Оффлайн sciagent

• Administrator
  • Вес голоса: 5
  • sciagent едва значим.sciagent едва значим.
Re: Time wrong.
« Ответ #1 : 15 Июля 2013, 04:04:36 »
Did you try to reset GPS as it is described in info_en-v1.1.1a.txt?

BTW, when you insert an empty card into the car DVR, it recovers a BlackVue directory with all the inner directories from its internal memory. Those directories contain default files/settings. It is easier to keep your own version of BlackVue directory where a proper time zone file is placed, and your own settings are in all config files. Then just copy your BlackVue directory to your memory card every time you finish a formatting of that card. Thus you will not need to configure the car DVR again.

Оффлайн Nova5

« Ответ #2 : 15 Июля 2013, 05:23:32 »
16gig card back in and forcing a format from the DVR fixed the time issue and changed the DVRs timezone from the app.. mostly. it kept thinking it was the 15th  of July 2013 at 5am and on.. UNTIL I figured out I had to put the right file back into Citytime (user error). Now that I've done that It should be good time wise.

It would be nice if the custom firmware could be set so that when a user installs it they have the ability to select which timezone file is the correct one (maybe put it in the Citytime folder before the Update occurs?)

ave123

• Гость
« Ответ #3 : 15 Июля 2013, 09:40:12 »
Good morning!

Time (timezone) in custom  firmware is determined only by substitution of the file of time (timezone) in the citytime folder and in any way differently. In what city (country) you live? It is possible to assume that the file (timezone) at you is damaged.

Оффлайн Hillbilly1

• Hillbilly1 не имеет никакого влияния.
« Ответ #4 : 15 Июля 2013, 15:26:19 »
 Would be good if the Custom Firmware included a time Zone for Australia and then we could use it     IF it has I cant find it

Оффлайн Nova5

« Ответ #5 : 15 Июля 2013, 15:58:06 »
*Сообщение от ave123 [+]
Good morning!

Time (timezone) in custom  firmware is determined only by substitution of the file of time (timezone) in the citytime folder and in any way differently. In what city (country) you live? It is possible to assume that the file (timezone) at you is damaged.

It was partially user error. once I got the 1970 date fixed it was running forward of my time.. because I hadn't changed out the Moscow time file for the New York file.

Allowing is to place one BEFORE installing the custom firmware so it picks up and uses that by default instead of forcing Moscow on the world would be nice.  Its easy to change after the fact so no big deal.

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter