Автор Тема: DR500W-HD bricked?  (Прочитано 936 раз)

Оффлайн T-row

• Donated Custom
  • Вес голоса: 1
  • T-row не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: DR500W-HD
DR500W-HD bricked?
« : 10 Августа 2016, 12:16:04 »
Greetings from Finland!

I have a problem with my Blackvue DR500W-HD. I bricked it when trying to upgrade the Korean version to English version. Blackvue was accidentally powered off during the upgrade process and now the internal memory is someway corrupted.

I have tried to fix the problem:

1) Installing / updating a new firmware (several versions including custom firmware): it seems that the updating procedure doesn’t start

2) Wi-fi does turn on, so I cannot connect to Blackvue by Telnet/SSH (this worked before failure).

There is no sounds / voice prompts, only leds are working.

Issue description:

1) When I connect the DR500W-HD to a power source and power it on without SD card first blue led turns on (about 7sec), then also orange led (for 1 second). Then blue and orange led turns off and green led is on. After 10 seconds white, orange/green, blue led and wifi led blink continually.

2) Same thing happens when I power on with original firmware in SD card and with formated SD card.

3) Using latest Korean firmware DR500W-HD_v2.007K(2015.04.24) on sd card: first blue led turns on, then also orange led. Then all the leds are off and nothing happens. No sounds, no leds on or blinking.

I'm very grateful if someone can help me.

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
  • Вес голоса: 41
  • DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!
    • Видеорегистраторы
  • Регистратор: Blackvue DR750LW-2CH, DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-1CH, 2-х канальный SG9663DC (Sony R IMX291 + Sony IMX323)
Re: DR500W-HD bricked?
« Ответ #1 : 10 Августа 2016, 12:40:33 »
Collect UART cable and boot log lay here.
Example for the cable assembly.
http://car-dvr.info/forum/index.php?topic=212.0
http://car-dvr.info/forum/index.php?topic=317.0
Человек делает выбор, мы делаем вывод!
Восстановление регистраторов BlackVue через UART.

Оффлайн T-row

• Donated Custom
  • Вес голоса: 1
  • T-row не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: DR500W-HD
Re: DR500W-HD bricked?
« Ответ #2 : 10 Августа 2016, 12:47:09 »
Thank you for the quick reply.

It seems that the UART is the only option. I will purchase the necessary parts.

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter