ВНИМАНИЕ!!!!

Автор Тема: DR750LW firmware upgrade problem.  (Прочитано 11380 раз)

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
  • Вес голоса: 42
  • DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!
    • Видеорегистраторы
  • Регистратор: DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-1CH, 2-х канальный SG9663DC (Sony R IMX291 + Sony IMX323)
Re: DR750LW firmware upgrade problem.
« Ответ #20 : 22 Июня 2015, 18:48:08 »
vogman1,
Above the report, I have you where to get the firmware
Человек делает выбор, мы делаем вывод!
Восстановление регистраторов BlackVue через UART.

Реклама на сайте."Баннер 728x90"

Оффлайн vogman1

• Вес голоса: 1
  • vogman1 не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: Blackvue 750
« Ответ #21 : 23 Июня 2015, 06:41:12 »
Hi DenisSharifulin,
You are right.  Sorry I was looking at the wrong section.  Thank you very much for your help.  I will try the older 1.007 firmware tonight

Оффлайн cmpugay

• cmpugay не имеет никакого влияния.
  • Регистратор: DR750-LW
« Ответ #22 : 23 Июня 2015, 08:21:14 »
Dennis

When the new custom firmware with increased bit rate will be available ?

Оффлайн vogman1

« Ответ #23 : 23 Июня 2015, 16:39:53 »
Is it possible to turn the wifi on with the config file settings?  Or is the only way to turn wifi on with the touch screen?

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
  • DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!DenisSharifulin is awe-inspiring!
    • Видеорегистраторы
  • Регистратор: DR550GW-2CH, DR650GW-1CH, 2-х канальный SG9663DC (Sony R IMX291 + Sony IMX323)
« Ответ #24 : 23 Июня 2015, 18:27:21 »
cmpugay,
How will we make the newsletter in the mail.

Оффлайн vogman1

« Ответ #25 : 25 Июня 2015, 05:58:42 »
Hi DenisSharifulin,
Thank you for your help.  I have used all different firmwares and languages and nothing works.  I think that when I tried to update to 1.012, the update changed something in the PRAM in the Blackvue, and when I use the 1.007 Restore, it does not clear the problem caused by the 1.012 update, so I am unable to update to any new firmware even the custom Firmware.  Whenever I copy an old backup like 1.008 that used to work on my Blackvue, it says 1.008 firmware on my computer, but after I put it in the blackvue and then plug it back into my computer, the firmware version now says 1.012. 

Is it possible for you to create a restore image for a newer firmware such as 1.011 or even 1.013? and in the English language?

I appreciate all of your hard work.

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #26 : 25 Июня 2015, 09:40:33 »
vogman1,
Maybe later. How that will be, to pitch in the mail.

Оффлайн DenisSharifulin

• Administrator
    • Видеорегистраторы
« Ответ #27 : 25 Сентября 2015, 11:08:07 »

Яндекс.Метрика
Flag Counter